About Our Firm
Over 50 Years of Combined Legal Experience
"In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems; for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same." — Albert Einstein
Gerstein Grayson Cohen & Melletz, LLP, having been in business for over fifty years, has the experience and skills needed to effectively represent you and provide you with sound and practical legal advice.
Our reputation for doing so speaks for itself as does our AV rating, the highest possible rating for both quality and integrity, given by the Martindale & Hubbell, the nation’s foremost law firm rating service. This is the same service used by attorneys when they are looking to find a law firm to handle a legal matter for themselves or for one of their clients.
Gerstein Grayson Cohen & Melletz, LLP has the knowledge, experience and pragmatism to provide realistic, cost effective solutions, wise counsel and effective legal representation for all of your legal needs. We invite you to visit our blog, read our services and connect with our attorneys to learn more about our Firm.
Gerstein Law Opens
Samuel Gerstein Establishes Firm
Mitchell Grayson Joined
Partners as Gerstein Grayson, LLP
Andrew Cohen Joined
Partners as Gerstein Grayson & Cohen, LLP
Grayson Steps Up as Managing Partner and Cohen Heads Litigation Department
Paul Melletz Joined
Partners as Gerstein Grayson Cohen & Melletz, LLP
Over 50 Years of Combined Working with Businesses and Franchises
We are attorneys with over 50 years of experience, assisting individuals and businesses, including franchises with practical and sound legal advice.
We will help you take the proper legal steps to protect your investments and plan for the future. Legal preparation for your franchise or business is critical. You want to take the appropriate steps now in an effort to avoid future liability.
Our practice is concentrated on representing established franchisors and subfranchisors, assisting new franchise companies in starting a program, and representing franchisees in all types of business transactions.
Legal representation at the outset and throughout the life of your business can be the most important investment you will make. We provide the legal groundwork that will enable you to expand your business.
Our Representative Projects & Franchisee Clients
- Provided franchisee representation for Retro Fitness. This gym franchise bases its uniqueness off of retro music...
- Provided franchisee representation for Mathnasium. The mathematics learning center known as Mathnasium offers tutors and learning...
- Provided franchisee representation for Golden Corral. Golden Corral is a buffet and grill style restaurant that...
- Provided franchisee representation for Friendly’s. Friendly’s is a family ice cream restaurant, originally opening its doors...
- Provided representation for The Promenade at Sagemore. The Promenade at Sagemore is located in Marlton, NJ...
- Provided representation for The Corporate Center at Sagemore. This Corporate Center offers a three-story office building...
- Provided representation for Towne Crossing Shopping Center. This shopping center, located in Burlington, NJ, is a...
- Provided representation for The Weston Club at Sagemore. This affordable assisted living community is located in...
- Provided representation for DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton. The DoubleTree Hotel franchise is a convenient choice in...
- Provided representation for Sunrise Senior Living. This assisted living franchise has been in business for 30...
- Provided franchisee representation for Burger King. Burger King serves quality fast food menu items at low...
- Provided franchisee representation for ERA Real Estate. ERA is a franchise real estate system with independently...